Creative Upcycling - Amazing Robot Making!
Making robots can be fun! It will be amazing if you can upcycle the materials and turn it into your very own robots!
In this workshop, you are going to design and build your own robot that can be controlled by you.
- Basic Electronics and Robotics
- Design Thinking Process by Stanford University
Location: MakerBay Central
Age Limit: 6-12 (Kids younger than 9 years old are recommended to pair up with adult to join.)
Time: 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Price: HKD 550 per person
Group: We offer group workshops. (Minimum 10 people)
Sign Up: https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/creative-upcycling-amazing-robot-making-tickets-42072698574
Workshop is powered by Blueinno Technology.
- MakerBay reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an enrollment at any time due to the class size of less than a minimum of 3 students per class.
- MakerBay reserves the right to change the class instructor for courses or individual private lessons as deemed appropriate or necessary. MakerBay is not required to provide prior notice for such arrangements.
- Requests to switch courses or skip course levels will be subject to MakerBay’s assessment and course availability.
- For classes cancelled due to unexpected public health warnings, i.e. swine flu, MakerBay will try to accommodate the majority with makeup classes but with no guarantee.
- Classes will not be cancelled during AMBER or RED rainstorm signal.
- For classes cancelled due to severe weather conditions, such as Typhoon 8 or above, or BLACK rainstorm signal, MakerBay will try to make accommodate the majority with no guarantee.
- Classes will not be cancelled if weather signals for Typhoon 8 or Black Rain are lowered four hours before the scheduled start time of the class
USE OF IMAGES & VIDEO
- Workshop attendees are permitted to film themselves/friends/fellow participants (with permission) during the practical phases of the workshop for their own personal use / social media etc.
- MakerBay reserves the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any workshop or part thereof and to use the resulting photography in whole or in part for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to: advertising and publicity both in print and electronic media. By signing a workshop/class with MakerBay, participants agree to allow their images to be used in such promotions; participants who prefer that their image not be used are asked to identify themselves to the MakerBay at the commencement of the workshop.