Design & Fabrication
At Makerbay, we offer a one-stop shop for all of your design and fabrication requirements. Have an idea, a design or specific build in mind? Makerbay can turn it into reality.
Working with our wide range of experience and large inventory of machinery there is no project we can't handle, either in-house or through our carefully selected sub-contracted partners.
No matter what stage your project is at, whether it's a seed of an idea or a fully fleshed out design, we are happy to offer our services.
Below is a list of the most common services that we provide, though if something is missing from the list don't hesitate to contact and we will try to accommodate your request.
- Triumph Laser (100 watt Co2)
- Cutting area: 85 x 60 cm ( 34" x 24" inches)
- Cutting depth < 15mm
- Materials: Acrylic, plywood, MDF, EVA Foam, Leather and Fabric.
- File type required: DXF or .ai
- Cutting area: 2400 x 1200mm (95" x 48" inches)
- Cutting depth ~200mm
- Material: Wood (Solid, MDF, Plywood), machinable plastics (Acrylic, HDPE, EVA, Renshape)
File type required: F3D, Step or IGES
- Printers: CEL Robox, Makerbot Replicator 5, Form One SLA
- Print volume: 210 x 150 x 100mm
- Material: PLA, ABS, Nylon, Photopolymer resins.
- File type required: STL