Apply for the Hope Makers
Please submit all materials by March 15, 2017 11:59PM HKT.
□ Application Form (Google form)
□ Scanned copy of a valid student ID (Dropbox) Please name application materials as “Applicant's Name_Document” (e.g. John Lam_Student ID)
□ Portfolio of related projects (optional)
□ Additional information to support your application (optional)
□ Recommendation Letter (optional)
In the application, you will be asked to provide basic personal information and answer the following prompts in less than 300 words.
- Please introduce yourself. Why is it important for you to be part of this program? How can you contribute to this program?
- Name one waste issue you hope to tackle. What inspired you?
- Please share any relevant project/experience you have participated in the past.
- Short bio
If you have any question, please contact Program Manager, Aki Leung, at email@example.com
- Age 15 - 28
- Full-time students of tertiary level education (e.g. universities, IVE, community colleges, etc.)
- Able to commit to all mandatory activities
- With a valid passport by December 31, 2017
Program Timeline & Mandatory Dates
|February 2017||Application Opens|
|March 15, 2017||Application Closes|
|March 25 – 26, 2017||Orientation Bootcamp*|
|April – May, 2017||Prototype Development Community Visits|
|Early May, 2017||Prototype Development Interview*|
|May 27, 2017||Presentation Day*|
|June 26 – 29, 2017||Japan Study Trip*#|
|July 2017||Achievement Showcase*#|
Dates are subject to change.
#Only the top 3 teams will participate in the Japan study trip and the achievement showcase