Halloween - Costume Crafting for the spookiest night of the year!
A halloween costume making class aimed at young and old alike.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- basic sewing techniques (hand and machine). (dependant on age).
- how to create original and adapt preexisting patterns for fantasy wear.
- how to adapt everyday items such as cardboard, plastic bags, old clothes and fabric into exciting and imaginative designs, perfect to scare even the bravest of souls!
Fee includes all material costs. Please sign up early to secure your seat.
- No prior knowledge required
- Wear long pants, close-fitted shirt (avoid loose clothing as they might get caught by the machines)
- Wear closed-toe non-slip shoes (no sandals)
- Tie up long hair and avoid loose accessories
Date: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 October 2017
Time: 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Location: MakerBay Central (PMQ Unit H-508)
Price: $480/person per session
Sign up: http://bit.ly/2wxQAn5
Jessica Freeney - (InariHime)
Jessica Freeney (InariHime) is a Hong kong-based veteran cosplayer with over 14 years of experience. In 2013, she was chosen as one half of Team IRELAND for the European cosplay Competition. She has made international appearances as a cosplay guest and judge, and has won numerous awards for craftsmanship and performance. She brings to the table a wealth of knowledge from being a beginner cosplayer, to a competitive cosplayer, to a cosplay craftsmanship and performance master. She is eager to provide students with the foundation to achieve their creative goals.