[MakerBay Central] Leather Watch Workshop | 皮錶帶工作坊
Watch is a great accessory for men and women. You can dress it up or down, wear it with other accessories or by itself. A perfect gift for your loved ones or yourself - customize your own leather watch! Simple, elegant, and most importantly, it's the one and only.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Learn about different types of leather, Nato watch band design and basic leather crafting tools
- Practice assembling metal accents, leather threading, finishing and polishing techniques
- Learn about leather maintenance
- Design and engrave on leather
- Take home your very own leather watch
- 將作品帶回家 ：）
Location: MakerBay Central (PMQ Unit H-508, Directions)
Language: Cantonese/ English
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Fee: $499 per person
Fee includes all material costs. Walk-ins are acceptable but color choices may be limited. To secure a color of your choice, please sign up early and indicate the color of leather you would like to use.
- No prior knowledge required