[MakerBay Central] Fashion Camp “Sew Exciting” [Summer]
“Sew Exciting” it is a 4-hour Fashion camp (2 x 2-hour sessions). Campers will learn what it takes to become a fashion designer.
In this workshop, your child will:
- Learn and practice basic fashion sketching
- Use creative skills to transfer creativity into a finished project
- Basic skills of operating a sewing machine, pinning, tracing and cutting patterns
- Complete a project at the end of session
Location: MakerBay Central (PMQ Unit H-508)
Fee includes all material costs. To make sure each child receive individualized attention, we maintain an 8-1 student-to-instructor ratio. Please sign up early to secure your seat.
- No prior knowledge required
- Wear long pants, close-fitted shirt (avoid loose clothing as they might get caught by the machines)
- Wear closed-toe non-slip shoes (no sandals)
- Tie up long hair and avoid loose accessories