[MakerBay Central] Introduction to Hydroponics - Families
Hydroponics is a great way to grow your own vegetables at home. You will have full control over what is in your plants and have a year-round fresh veggies/herbs for your family!
This workshop is tailored for families and children are highly recommended to join for extra fun and quality family time!
In this workshop, participants will:
- Learn about the basics of hydroponics
- Build a simple grow machine from IKEA items (of which you may take home and start your garden!)
- Learn different techniques of Hydroponics
- Learn the basics of plant care
- Expand your system to grow more food!
Fee includes all material costs. To make sure each participant receive individualized attention, we maintain a low student-to-instructor ratio. Classes fill up quickly. Please sign up early to secure your seat.
Location: MakerBay Central (Directions)
Language: English/ French
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours per session
Age range: 6 years old or above
Fee: HKD 800/ family (1 child + 1 parent, additional parent HKD$100)
- No prior knowledge needed