[MakerBay Yau Tong] 3D Roundhouse x MakerBay 3D Printing Workshop - Families
Looking for a cool activity to do with your family? Try designing your own 3D object and print it on a 3D printer!
In this workshop, participants will:
- Learn the fundamentals of 3D printing technology and different types of 3D printing
- Gain a better understanding of the applications of 3D printing and its impact on designs, manufacture and invent
- Practise basic 3D modeling with free softwares
- Print your own 3D design (and take home your own design)
Fee includes all material costs. To make sure each family receive individualized attention, we maintain a low student-to-instructor ratio. Classes fill up quickly. Please sign up early to secure your seat.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Age range: 6 years or older
Fee: HKD 650/ family (each family includes an adult and a child; each additional family member is an additional HKD 100)
- Please bring a laptop
- Install a free 3D software (an email with instructions will be sent after you sign up)
For all inquiries, please email email@example.com