[MakerBay Yau Tong] Metalworking Induction Class - Adults
Interested in creating your own design with metal? Join this class to learn the various techniques on safety operation of metalworking machines!
After completion of this class, you will be allowed to use the metalworking machines at our workshops.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Learn how to safely operate metalworking machines including abrasive saw (chop saw), angle grinder, drill press and mig welder
- Understand the basics of metalworking
- Develop fundamental metalworking skills
Fee includes all material costs. To make sure each participant receive individualized attention, we maintain a low student-to-instructor ratio. Classes fill up quickly. Please sign up early to secure your seat.
Class Details:Location: MakerBay Yau Tong (Directions)
Language: Cantonese/ English
Duration: Approximately 2-2.5 hours
Age range: 16 years old or above
Fee: HKD 320/ person
- Wear long pants, close-fitted shirt (avoid loose clothing as they might get caught by the machines)
- Wear closed-toe non-slip shoes (no sandals)
- Tie up long hair and avoid loose accessories
- We recommend you to bring extra clothes to change into as it might get dusty