[MakerBay Yau Tong] Woodworking Induction Class - Adults
Interested in creating your own design with wood? Join this class to learn the various techniques and safety operation of woodworking machines!
After completion of this class, you will be allowed to use the woodworking machines at our workshops.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Learn how to safely operate woodworking machines including compound sliding mitre saw, band saw, circular saw, jigsaw and wood router
- Understand the basics of woodworking
- Develop fundamental woodworking techniques
Fee includes all material costs. To make sure each participant receive individualized attention, we maintain a low student-to-instructor ratio. Classes fill up quickly. Please sign up early to secure your seat.
Location: MakerBay Yau Tong (Directions)
Language: Cantonese/ English
Duration: Approximately 2-2.5 hours
Age range: 16 years old or above
Fee: HKD 250/ person
- Wear long pants, close-fitted shirt (avoid loose clothing as they might get caught by the machines)
- Wear closed-toe non-slip shoes (no sandals)
- Tie up long hair and avoid loose accessories
- We recommend you to bring extra clothes to change into as it might get dusty