Me Sound Sensor
Me Sound Sensor is designed to detect the intensity of sound in the surrounding environment. You can use it in sound interative project such as a voice operated switch or build a dancing robot with music. Based on the power amplifier LM386 and the electret microphone, it can output analog values ranging from 0 to 1023. Due to a potentiometer, you can adjust the sensitivity according to different situations.
- Selectable sensitivity with a potentiometer
- A state indicator and a power indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- RatedVoltage: 5V
- Singal type: Analog(A0 pin output about 483(quiet), from 483 to 1023(noise)), A1 pin output about 0(quiet),from 0 to 1024(noise). The sensitivity of A0 pin is higher than A1 pin.
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)